The Flash/Perl MP3 Player is a complete web-based streaming mp3 player for your perl-friendly website.
Downloading the zip file will allow you to upload mp3 files directly to your website. As mp3
files are added, your playlist is automatically updated. Works with frames or without.
This program will run on your server or your money back! If we can't install it for you, your payment will be fully refunded.
The Web Flash MP3 Player includes:
- Interactive Customizable Playlist
- Flash SWF file for web streaming mp3
- Flash FLA source file for Flash customization of the SWF
- Perl script which acts as a dynamic playlist for your mp3 player
- ReadMe file
Installing the mp3 player on your website is this simple...
- Download mp3player.zip and unzip to your computer
- Upload mp3player folder to your website
- Set index.cgi permission to execute (0755)
- You are done
Runs on any webserver running perl including, but not limited to:
Need more info? Check out the Flash MP3 faq for more info.
- Linux Apache
- MacOSX Apache
- Windows IIS
- Windows Apache2