NEW!! This package is now installed on your server for you automatically. Allow 24 hours for installation to complete, we will logon to your server and install this software for you.
The Flash/Perl Lives on Board Meter is a unique modern approach to watching your website.
Downloading the zip file will allow you to track lives on board directly from any website page.
Best of all it updates live, no need to refresh the page. With the meter you will have a live
flash readout of the current visitors viewing your website. Simply place the flash object code
on all the web pages you want to track. Then turn on the lives on board perl script.
The Lives on Board System includes:
- Flash SWF file for tracking visitors
- Flash FLA source file for Flash customization of the SWF
- Perl script which acts as a dynamic server for your website, updating live the number of people currently on your site.
- ReadMe instruction file
Installing the Lives on Board Meter on your website goes like this...
- NEW!! See above! We install this for you
- Download lob.zip and unzip to your computer
- Upload lob folder to your website
- Set lob.pl permission to execute (0755)
- Update your web page html
- Run the lob from a services tab or a cron job
- If you can do these things, Lives on Board is a simple way to get started with this brand new technology for live counter, web visitation and tracking.